1 / 8
Station Peak Homestead is an 1860’s heritage country homestead set in tranquil park gardens, within walking distance of the Waitaki River. Walks up the hill offer magnificent views across the river and the Waitaki Valley. We offer accommodation in one stone wing of the homestead. There is an ensuite Queen Room, King Room with veranda and direct access to a spa pool to enjoy beautiful starry nights. A twin room which combined with the King room is ideal for a family group. The guest wing has a lovely living room and large bathroom. We offer traditional country hospitality. Complimentary breakfast, local wine and beer along with tours of the Dairy farm. Station Peak Homestead is a great place for relaxing weekend breaks.
Station Peak Homestead, 5272 Hakataramea Highway, Kurow, Kurow, Waitaki, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Internet (Public Use)
- Spa Pool
- Sky - communal
- Courtesy Transport
- Children Welcome
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 112km to Timaru Airport (Richard Pearse), 226km to Queenstown Intl Airport.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 11.5km to Kurow, 70km to Oamaru.
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$125.00 - $200.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Cooked & continental breakfast, Wi-Fi, daily alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages, farm tour, bike, fishing rod & kayak hire inclusive of room rate.