1 / 4
At Rose City Motel we offer high quality accommodation located in the center of the city.
We have numerous cafes, bars and restaurants within easy walking distance, as well as The Convention Centre, UCOL, the Intercity bus terminal, and botanical gardens.
A short drive or bus ride away is Massey University, International Pacific College, and NZ Dairy Research Institute.
All units have large flat screen TV's, Sky Guest Select 50+ channels, full cooking facilities, free ultra fast wifi access, double spa-baths and/or shower.
On site facilities include a squash court, spa pool, DVD library, guest laundry, gardens and grassed play-area with trampoline. Cots and high-chairs are available on request
Rose City Motel, 120-122 Fitzherbert Avenue, Palmerston North, Manawatu, 4410, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am-9.30pm Mon-Fri, 8am-9.30pm Sat, 8am-8.30pm Sun
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Sky - communal
- Spa Pool
- Waste Station
- Proximity to airport:
- 7km / 15 mins by vehicle / $20-25 by taxi.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 500m / 5 minutes walk
- Proximity to town:
- Located in centre of the city
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$125.00 - $145.00|
- Other charges:
- Romm Rates are for 1-2 guests, $20 for each extra guest
- Further pricing information:
- Smoking inside is not permitted anywhere in our complex. Outdoor areas are provided where smokers may indulge their habit. Guests who choose to smoke inside may be evicted and will be charged for decontamination of the suite plus any damage and loss of income that we suffer as a result. Pets: We do not allow animals, either caged or unrestrained in our motel. Fumes and damage: Any decontamination, extra cleaning, repairs or replacements required to restore our room or property to it's normal condition, plus any resultant loss of income that we suffer, will be charged to the guest or company responsible for the room concerned. Visitors: We do not allow large, noisy gatherings or parties in our rooms. Guests' visitors must not park their cars on our property unless given permission to do so and must leave the premises quietly before 9.30pm. Any breach of this policy may result in extra charges and eviction. Team and Group Bookings: We reserve the right to accept team or group bookings. If you require a team or group booking please either send us an inquiry or call us direct on 0508 356538.