1 / 8
Soljan's stunning winery is located at the gateway to Kumeu Wine Country - Auckland's Heritage Wine Region. Only 20 minutes from downtown Auckland, you'll feel a million miles away at this delightful estate.
The fresh, modern and spacious winery offers visitors the opportunity to experience award-winning wines at the cellar door then enjoy exceptional New Zealand cuisine in the highly acclaimed winery cafe.
At the cellar door, experienced and friendly staff will guide you through the wines made from the vineyard areas of New Zealand best suited to each varietal.
Open 7 days per week, the cafe offers creative and affordable modern New Zealand cuisine. For more information contact the winery or visit the website.
Soljans Estate Winery & Cafe, 366 State Highway 16, Kumeu, Auckland, 0841, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Open 7 days. Cellar Door 9am-5pm. Cafe hours: Mon-Fri: 10am-3pm, Sat-Sun: 9am-3pm, *times subject to change
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 40 minutes from Auckland Airpot
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Buses to the city outside front gate
- Proximity to town:
- 20 minute drive West along State Highway 16
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$18.50 - $32.50|
- Further pricing information:
- Free winery tour when dining in the cafe Half price wine tasting when dining in the cafe For every 10 people dining, the tour guide is FOC. Max 2 FOC per group