1 / 5
Our Capital Tastes Tour showcases Wellington, its history, art and architecture whilst sampling culinary delights along the way. The perfect morning walking tour: get a true taste of New Zealand's capital over an enjoyable 3.5 hours with our friendly, local gourmet guide.
Discover fresh flavours and meet the people behind some of the city's best food, including locally roasted coffee, chocolate, gelato, cheeses and other specialties in top food places the locals know and love.
Zest Food Tours Capital Tastes, Tours depart from i-SITE Visitor Centre in Wellington, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6011, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.30am-1.00pm, 7 days (excluding Public Holidays)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 8km to Wellington airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 0.5km from city bus stop, 1.5km from railway station intercity bus stop
- Proximity to town:
- Central City
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- Rate NZ $185 per person (minimum 2) All inclusive for up to 8 guests. All weather tours, approx 90 mins walking time. Not suitable for those in wheelchairs or mobility issues. Walking time approximately 90 minutes Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements we need to be aware of.