Airbus Express is Auckland’s best value Airport to City transfer. It’s cheap, direct and reliable!
We depart from Auckland City and Auckland Airport (Domestic and International Terminal) every 10 minutes* during the week days and every 15 minutes* during the weekends. See www.airbus.co.nz for a full timetable and departure points.
Tickets are available online at www.airbus.co.nz, from our Airport Ticket Kiosks or direct from your Airbus Driver.
• One Way: Adult $16, Child $6 (5-15 years)
• Return: Adult $28, Child $12 (5-15 years)
• Family Pass One Way: $38 (2x Adults + 3x Children)
Airbus operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and stops near most major City Hotels and Backpackers.
Airbus Express , 64 Westney Road, Mangere, Auckland Central, Auckland, 2022, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Airbus Express collects from directly outside both the International and Domestic Auckland Airport
- Proximity to town:
- Airbus Express runs directly up/down Queens Street terminating at the Auckland Ferry Terminal just off Quay Street
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$16.00 - $28.00|
- Other charges:
- Oversized luggage including bikes, surfboards etc incurs an additional $6 fee per an item
- Further pricing information:
- Family Pass (2 Adults + 3 Children): One Way $38 or Return $72 Northern Flyer (Airport to the North Shore): One Way $19, Return $30 ( This ticket includes one Interchange at Britomart from Airbus Express onto the Northern Express Bus Service)