For over 125 years the name “Fullers” has been associated with tourism in the Bay of Islands. Our founder, Ernest Albert Fuller, first began offering tours to tourists while delivering coal and collecting cream from farmers located within the inner islands. Things have come a long way since those early days but the scenery and wildlife remain just as spectacular.
Today, Fullers GreatSights is still regarded as the industry leader of cruises and tours in the Bay of Islands and operates a modern fleet of vessels, with largest viewing decks available.
Based at the Maritime Building on Paihia Wharf, our team can help with information and bookings for activities throughout the region.
Visit our website for more info and bookings.
Fullers GreatSights Bay of Islands, Maritime Building, Paihia Waterfront, Marsden Rd, Paihia , Paihia, Northland, 0200, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer: 7am to 8 pm Winter: 7am to 6pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Paihia is approximately 30mins from the Kerikeri airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- InterCity and GreatSights coaches depart from the Maritime Building
- Proximity to town:
- We are based at the large Maritime Building on Paihia Wharf
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$5.00 - $2.50|
- Further pricing information:
- See our website