1 / 11
Overnighting on board the Milford Mariner or Milford Wanderer is a very special dinner, bed & breakfast experience.
Cruise to the open sea with our nature guide and friendly crew before anchoring for the night in sheltered Harrison Cove. Wildlife viewing opportunities. Meals and accommodation included.
- Milford Mariner
- Twin-share cabins with ensuite
- Activities: Kayaking or exploring the shoreline by small boat with our nature guide
- Departures late Sep - mid May
- Milford Wanderer
- Twin-share compartments & shared bathrooms
- Activities: Exclusive 1.5hr walk on the Milford Track or explore the fiord up close by small boat
- Departures Nov - Mar
- Coach connections available from Queenstown and Te Anau (extra cost).
Milford Sound Overnight Cruises, Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Milford Wharf, Milford Sound, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, Queenstown. Open 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$298.00 - $425.00|
- Other charges:
- Delicious picnic lunches available for purchase for day 1 (must be pre-ordered).
- Further pricing information:
- Prices are valid from 1 November 2014 - 31 October 2016 and are per adult and based on a twin-share cabin departing Milford Sound. Child rates apply for 1 - 14 years. Infants (0 - 12 months) carried free of charge if sleeping in a cot, otherwise child rates apply. Due to space limitations cots can be used in twin cabins only. Passengers are to provide their own cot, unless by prior arrangement. Milford Wanderer - limited quad-share available.