1 / 5
Onsen Hot Pools is located high on a cliffside overlooking the magnificent Shotover River canyon, providing views over breathtaking alpine scenery and the perfect vantage point to watch the Shotover Jet jetboats on the river below.
To maintain the pristine state of the water we bombard the passing water flow with high intensity ultraviolet rays eliminating the need for the more traditional chlorine, which is better for both you and the environment. Then if required, we add a touch of Bromine leaving our tubs with a clarity and purity to match our surroundings.
Each pool can comfortably accommodate up to four adults. Bathers may shower and change in their pool room or in the beautifully appointed changing rooms.
Onsen Hot Pools, 160, Arthurs Point Rd, Arthurs Point, Queenstown, 9371, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 10am - 11pm, 7 days
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- A 10 minute drive from Queenstown - Courtesy shuttle bus provided
- Proximity to town:
- 10 minute drive from the City Centre
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$35.00 - $61.00|
(11 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- See further pricing details
- Further pricing information:
- 1 Adult - $61.00. 2 Adults - $44.00 ea. 3 Adults - $40.00 ea. 4 Adults - $35.00 ea. Children - $17.50 each. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Optional extras to purchase online too.