1 / 3
The park offers a large range of high circuits and obstacles. Challenge by choice: students go at their pace, supported by our staff so no one is left behind.
Programmes are tailored for Year 0 to 13: 8 Levels, 100+ Challenges, 20+ Flying Foxes!
Small groups sessions to allow each student to make the most of the experience. No crowd, no queues, more action.
Our team of enthusiastic instructors leads the class through the safety briefing, advises on the different courses, and patrols the park to support and assist any participant when necessary.
Safety is top priority: all courses are equipped with a Continuous Lifeline which eliminates the risk of being detached.
WorkSafe registered, Outdoorsmak & Qualmark certified.
Adventure Forest School Trips, Maruata Road, Glenbervie, Whangarei, Northland, 0173, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Timing will be tailored to fit with the school organisation and transportation.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 20 min drive to Whangarei Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 5 min drive to Tikipunga/Whangarei Falls bus stop
- Proximité de la ville :
- 10 min drive to Whangarei SH1
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$20.00 - $30.00|
- Autres frais :
- A deposit will be required at the time of booking.
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Advance booking is compulsory for school groups., We will send a booking pack including all legal and practical information, including the document needed for H&s (RAMs forms). Teachers and school organisers are welcome to check the equipment prior to booking and discuss the details of the programme with us, to ensure the desired learning outcome is met.