1 / 11
“This Place is a Treasure" - NZ Life & Leisure Magazine.
Located in one of New Zealand’s most charming precincts. Globally the historic precincts of cities are recognized as desirable locations. Authentic, relaxing and sophisticated reflecting echoes of the past. Discover cobblestone lanes leading you to explore galleries, fashion, brew-pubs, cool cafes, groovy bars and an art-house cinema. All within a 2 min walk.
Relaxing here you may well decide that the attractions of downtown Queenstown, only a 15 min drive, are not so attractive. Cycling & hiking trails lead from the hotel to vineyards and lakeside. Luxury accom’, king-sized beds, free Wi-Fi, in-room laundry, gardens. Country atmosphere, city convenience. A perfect balance.
Arrowtown House Boutique Hotel, 10 Caernarvon Street, Arrowtown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 24 hours, 7 days.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 200 metres
- Proximité de la ville :
- 200 metres
- Nombre de chambres :
Tarifs et conditions
|Par nuit||$349.00 - $589.00|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Tariff includes breakfast from menu, arrival night pre-dinner drinks & canapés, free Wi-Fi, free computer use, free DVD library, free parking, all taxes. King-Sized beds, in-room bar with hotels signature cookies & ‘bottomless’ fresh-ground coffee. Tea-coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave, LCD satellite TV, DVD player, radio, alarm clock, ipod player, direct dial telephone, balcony or terrace with outdoor furniture. Luxury pvt bthrm, bathrobes, hairdryer, washing mach & dryer in all rooms