1 / 5
Hanmer Springs Forest Camp offers affordable accommodation for people of all abilities ranging from unpowered camp sites to fully self-contained wheelchair access units. As a charitable trust, our camp aims to provide affordable educational, recreational and environmental camps for schools and groups from all walks of life.
Located in beautiful Hanmer Forest, the Camp is also an ideal choice for outdoor enthusiasts, groups, individual travellers and families. So whether you are just passing through Hanmer Springs or planning a longer stay for a large group and need facilities for up to 200 people, then Hanmer Springs Forest Camp is an excellent option.
The Camp is the perfect venue for your school sport's group, wedding or conference.
Hanmer Springs Forest Camp, 243 Jollies Pass Road, Hanmer Springs, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7360, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 8:30am - 8:30pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 1.5hrs from Christchurch airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Proximité de la ville :
- 2.5km from Hanmer Springs
- Nombre de chambres :
Tarifs et conditions
|Par nuit||$14.00 - $420.00|
- Autres frais :
- Wifi, Late check-out, bedding hire, BBQ hire, cutlery/crockery hire
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- We are a family-friendly and smoke-free campground and reserve the right to refuse bookings for people and/or groups who do not fit with our camp profile.