1 / 4
Just 10 minutes walk from the Bus and Railway Station and a short bus ride from Ferry Ports and the Airport. We're minutes from the waterfront and the famous Te Papa Museum while Cuba Street, with its eclectic mix of shops, bars and restaurants, and Courtenay Place, with its fantastic nightlife, are just around the corner.
All rooms include security card access and fresh linen with lockers in some dorm rooms. Nomads Capital offers shared kitchen facilities, shared lounge areas, 24 hour reception, laundry facilities and a private outdoor BBQ area.
What more could you need?
Nomads Capital Backpackers Hostel, 118 Wakefield Street, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6011, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 24 hours
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- BBQ Facility
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Sky - communal
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Airport Shuttle Van: Cost is $15-$17 one way. Simply call us on our Freecall Number on arrival and we'll sort out the rest.
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Take a local bus from just out of the station and to the right on Bunny St. Buses 1, 2, 14, 43 & 44 Destination, Courtney Place. Get off at Wakefield Street. Cost about $2.
- Proximité de la ville :
- A short walk from the main shopping area
- Nombre de chambres :
Tarifs et conditions
|Par nuit||$25.00 - $105.00|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Children under 18 are allowed to stay at Nomads Capital with legal guardian in private room using existing bedding. No reduction