VINZ-TINZ

This tour operation was created to enhance New Zealand and is targeted towards those who have limited time to tour around NZ and are looking for personalized itineraries.

Adulte
$5,300.00 - $15,500.00

Nous contacter

About

We specialize in tailor made itineraries : golfing tours, wine tours and transfers around the South Island. Driver/guide speak Italian, French, English. Small groups up to 15 people maximum can also be accommodated. All tours include accommodation with continental breakfast, transfers and commentary. Tours are custom made to suit and range from 5 nights to 21 nights around the South Island of NZ. Private guided tours are the specialty.

Consulter notre site web

Carte

[getdirections]

Adresse postale

VINZ-TINZ, 10 Rossall Crescent, rolleston, Rolleston, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7615, New Zealand.

Horaires d'ouverture

Horaires d'ouverture :
8am-8pm
Mois de fonctionnement :
Tous les mois de l'année

Tarifs et conditions

Adulte $5,300.00 - $15,500.00
Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
Terms and Conditions of Sale All Bookings become effective on receipt of the deposit. The deposit is represented by a payment of 30% of the total tour price. The client will pay the remaining 70% 30 days BEFORE the departure date of tour.

Aide langue

  Écrit Parlé
Italian YES YES
French YES YES
German NO YES
Spanish NO YES

Nous contacter

Le contenu sur cette page a été créé par VINZ-TINZ

Ce site Web aide les visiteurs à entrer en contact avec les prestataires d'activités touristiques en Nouvelle-Zélande. Il n'a pas pour but de garantir qu'un prestataire en particulier respecte certaines normes de qualité ou obligations légales. Veuillez contacter directement l'entreprise pour obtenir de plus amples informations. Veuillez également consulter: newzealand.com Conditions d'utilisation.