1 / 3
Cruise across Lake Wakatipu on board the TSS Earnslaw Vintage Steamship to the Colonel's Homestead at Walter Peak.
Sample an expansive array of New Zealand’s traditional cuisine from the carvery buffet including soup, fresh seafood, succulent roast meats, roasted and steamed vegetables and salads. Then finish your meal with our irresistible selection of homemade desserts, a New Zealand cheeseboard and freshly brewed tea and coffee.
After dinner, an entertaining farm demonstration provides a glimpse into high country farming life. Then it is time to board the TSS Earnslaw for your return cruise back to Queenstown.
Departures: 6pm daily (Aug - May).
See our website www.realjourneys.co.nz for this and other great Real Journeys excursions.
Walter Peak Evening Dining - Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, Queenstown Central, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, Queenstown. Open 7 days. Departs at 6pm from Steamer Wharf.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Souvenirs are available to purchase from the “Woolshed Gift Shop” at Walter Peak.
- Further pricing information:
- Prices are valid from 1 October 2011 – 30 September 2013. Infants (0 - 4 years) carried free of charge. TSS Earnslaw will be on annual survey and NOT operating late May – early July 2013 and during this time, and at other times as required, a launch will substitute..