The Coromandel Peninsula has long been a quintessential holiday destination. With beautiful blue waters, white sand, rugged volcanic rocks, tropical green forests and easy going locals, it is impossible not to relax and if it wasn’t for our other amazing destinations, we would never leave.
Sea kayaking trips start at Whangapoua (2 hours from Auckland), and wind their way up to Sandy Bay at the tip of the Peninsular. On the way we visit stunning spots only accessible by sea. Of all our trips, this is the most luxurious. With good food, fresh fish, great places to stay, and your choice of so many activities including kayaking and fishing, this is a special trip to experience. This adventure has featured on ‘United Travel Getaway’ programme
Adrift Guided Outdoor Adventures, Whangapoua Beach, Coromandel Town, Coromandel, 3506, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7.30am-8.00pm, 7 days (excluding Xmas Day)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 175 kms from Auckland Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 71 kms from Thames, 19 kms from Coromandel Town
- Proximity to town:
- 175 kms from Auckland
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$299.00 - $995.00|
- Further pricing information:
- General Terms and Conditions ... Prices are based on a minimum of 2 people. Single customers will be accepted upon availability with a surcharge .If possible and agreeable, single customers will be placed into a group, with no surcharge. Depending on the group and activity, restrictions will apply in regard to age, level of fitness, and the standard of health that is required. These restrictions will apply in the instance of safety and general enjoyment of the whole group. Where possible, Adrift will offer an alternative option to accommodate clients. All trips have minimum clothing and equipment requirements that clients must adhere to. In the instance of clients being under the influence of drugs or alcohol, refusal will be automatic and no refund will be issued. Bookings ... $100 pp non refundable deposit is required to confirm any booking. Payment in full is required prior to commencement of the adventure.