Bid Funding and Support through the Conference Assistance Programme.
Have you ever thought of bidding to host an international conference in New Zealand, but were unsure where to begin? The Conference Assistance Programme (CAP) has been developed to help you.
Tourism New Zealand realises that bidding for an international conference is not an easy task. However, by joining together, we are able to provide you with the expertise and support needed for you to maximise the chances of your association or organisation winning the bid to host your next available international conference in New Zealand.
The benefits of 'hosting it at home'
New Zealand associations and organisations that have hosted conferences in the past have experienced some or all of the following benefits for their association or organisation:
- Global networking
- Increased educational opportunities for their members
- Enhanced profile for their association
- Financial benefits accruing from surpluses generated by the conference
How Tourism New Zealand can help
The Conference Assistance Programme (CAP) is available to any association or organisation that is in a position to formally bid for an international conference (of over 200 delegates) to be held here in New Zealand.
The CAP Programme can help by:
- Providing you with a financial feasibility study of the conference, if required
- Producing attractive, customised bid documents for you
- Assisting with strategic marketing designed to enhance the chances of winning the conference
- Assisting with air travel to present the bid
- Providing collateral to promote New Zealand (DVDs and/or printed materials)
Bidding for an international conference will always be a challenging task; however, with the support available through the Conference Assistance Programme, we believe that there has never been a better time to bring international conferences to New Zealand. In partnership with you, we are confident that we can maximise your chances of putting in a winning bid!
For further information please contact:
Business Events Bid Manager
Tel: +64 462 8018
Mb: +64 21 888 604