CircleNZ is based on our family farm in rural Canterbury, about 40 minutes from Christchurch International Airport - we have transport options available if you're flying in. Whether you're here for a day of a month we aim to offer a personal service which will help you get the most out of your trip - we are all experienced motorcyclists and are happy to share our knowledge of the country with you. Want to know which roads are a 'must' or where to go to get off the tourist trail? - we offer a range of recommended routes or can advise on something to suit your requirements. And our drop off locations at Queenstown, Wellington, Dunedin, Christchurch and Auckland give you the freedom to truly make this a trip of a lifetime.
CircleNZ Motorcycle Rentals, 515 Dromore Methven Road, Ashburton, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 65km to Christchurch International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 15km to Ashburton Bus and Coach Terminal.
- Proximity to town:
- We are situated 15km from Ashburton.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$90.00 - $235.00|
- Other charges:
- We have optional protective clothing (helmets, jackets etc) available for hire.
- Further pricing information:
- Minimum age is 25 and a valid motorcycle license must be held. For a full copy of our Terms and Conditions please see our web site.