1 / 3
You'll be guided by expert historians who are passionate about sports and the Park and volunteer their time.
- Feel the tension of the players’ tunnel
- Take Steve Hansen’s hot-seat in the coaches' box
- Have photo opportunities with the best views of the stadium
- Sense the excitement of the changing rooms
- Visit the ‘hallowed turf’ on the historic No. 1 field
- Receive a complimentary stadium tour souvenir
Tours begin at Entry G, Reimers Avenue. They take approximately 60 minutes and parking is available in Car Park 5 – Gate G off Reimers Ave, Kingsland, Auckland.
Please be aware that this is a walking tour and a good level of mobility is required to climb stairs. Comfortable shoes are suggested.
Guided tour of Eden Park, 42 Reimers Ave, Kingsland, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1024, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 17km to airport
- Proximity to town:
- 3km to town
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$18.00 - $23.00|
(12 year(s) and under)
- Further pricing information:
- Please be aware that this is a walking tour and a good level of mobility is required to climb stairs. Comfortable shoes are suggested. For groups of 10 or less we do not require you to make a booking for the public tour, please just turn up at Entry G reception by 1:55pm on weekdays except for game days or the day before a game.