1 / 26
Kamahi Cottage is just 30 minutes from the Waitomo Caves. It's a romantic luxury cottage - a peaceful farm stay with stunning hilltop views.
The cottage is fully self-contained with an upstairs queen bedroom. Downstairs there is a spacious bathroom, fully equipped kitchenette, lounge and dining area, plus luxurious sofa that converts to a double bed for 2 extra guests.
Also provided are robes & slippers, sound system & CD collection, TV/DVD, free WiFi, free mini bar, reading material and hammock chairs on the veranda to enjoy the views.
Enjoy complimentary home baking, port, schnapps, mini bar, freshly ground coffee, specialty teas and fresh flowers .
Full gourmet breakfasts included in the tariff, dinners catered by prior request.
Kamahi Cottage, 229 Barber Road RD5, Rewarewa, Otorohanga, Hamilton - Waikato, 3975, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am - 9pm, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Proximity to airport:
- 70km to Hamilton International Airport; 200km to Auckland International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
- 15km from Otorohanga, 30km from Waitomo Caves attractions
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$325.00 - $495.00|
- Other charges:
- Single guest - $325 (Includes full gourmet breakfast) 2 guests - $375 (Includes full gourmet breakfasts) 3 guests - $435 (Includes full gourmet breakfasts) 4 guests - $495 (Includes full gourmet breakfasts). Optional dinners by arrangement: 2-course dinner $50 per person; 3-course dinner $65 per person. Lunch (2 courses) $50 per person.
- Further pricing information:
- Kamahi Cottage interior is non-smoking. Children welcome.