The Napier i-SITE Visitor Centre is part of New Zealand’s official nationwide Visitor Information Network.
For your holiday bookings and advice, our friendly local experts are waiting to help you:
• Accommodation; from boutique to budget and everything in between
• Transport; including rental cars, coach travel and shuttles
• Must dos; Cape Kidnappers Gannet Colony, Wine Tours, Art Deco Walks and Cycle Trails
• Cruise shore excursions and day trips
• Attractions, activities, sightseeing and tours
• Event information and accommodation
• Facebook us, www.facebook.com/NapieriSITE
Standard Business Hours:
Monday to Sunday 9am-5pm (Winter), 9am-6pm (Summer), open 7am Cruise ship days.
Public Holidays vary open 9am-5pm, Christmas Day closed
Napier i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, 100 Marine Parade, Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.