1 / 9
The South Island experience will take you from postcard perfect Abel Tasman National Park to Punakaiki’s luscious green rainforests and the majestic Aoraki/Mount Cook. Finish your time in this magical country under the immense peaks of Mount Aspiring National Park before arriving in Queenstown - the adventure capital.
We have chosen excellent quality hotels and lodges and all rooms have ensuite bathrooms. Every place we stay has something special to offer and your evenings will be just as enjoyable as your days spent outdoors. Wonderful meals are included giving you an opportunity to sample the local cuisine from the restaurants in the cities and towns we stay.
This is the last 8 days of the New Zealand Uncut.
Southern Slice - Hiking New Zealand, 77 Trafalgar Street, Nelson , Nelson Central, Nelson Central, Nelson, 7010, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Single Supplement available, $995pp
- Further pricing information:
- For bookings four or more months in advance of the departure a 25% deposit can be paid with the remainder due 65 days prior to your trip. For bookings within four months of the departure, full payment is required.