1 / 6
Explore the South Island as you weave your way through this magnificent country. Maximise your time in the wilderness yet still marvel at the iconic destinations.
Enjoy true wilderness campsites followed by comfortable eco lodges. A range of activities including white water rafting, sea kayaking, glacier walking and mountain biking complement the hikes superbly and keep this tour as diverse and exciting as the landscapes we explore!
Southern Slice - Hiking New Zealand, Unit 12, 6 Cone St, Rangiora, Rangiora, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7440, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$4,200.00 - $4,890.00|
- Other charges:
- Optional activities. Single Supplement available.
- Further pricing information:
- For bookings four or more months in advance of the departure a 25% deposit can be paid with the remainder due 65 days prior to your trip. For bookings within four months of the departure, full payment is required.