1 / 19
Relive the elegance of turn of the century travel with a cruise aboard the TSS Earnslaw steamship.
Watch the stokers fuel the fire boxes, feel the heat from the boilers and hear the steam engines working as "the Lady" takes you across beautiful Lake Wakatipu. As you relax on board enjoy a delicious meal or snack from the Promenade Cafe or a drink from the bar.
There's plenty of time to explore and you can even join in a sing-a-long around the piano.
See our website www.realjourneys.co.nz for departures, prices, full cruise details and other great Queenstown and Fiordland excursions.
TSS Earnslaw Steamship Lake Cruises, Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, Queenstown Central, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, Queenstown. Open 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Café-style food and drinks are available for purchase from the Promenade Café on board the TSS Earnslaw.
- Further pricing information:
- Prices are valid from 1 November 2014 – 31 October 2016. TSS Earnslaw will be on annual survey and NOT operating mid May 2016 – mid June 2016 and during this time a launch will substitute. Infants (0 - 4 yrs) carried free of charge.