Golden Bay is an awesome place to explore. If you are into tramping then you are in the right place as we are right in the middle of both the Heaphy Track and the Abel Tasman Track.
There are a number of excellent cafes and bars in the area; there are loads of family friendly places to visit; there is excellent fishing in the bays and lots of beaches, streams and rivers to enjoy. The local Arts trail is infamous. We offer a range of accommodation with camp sites, standard cabins, en suite cabin and our 5 star beach houses.
Golden Bay Kiwi Holiday Park, 99 Tukurua Road, Tukurua, Takaka, Nelson, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer hours: 8am to 8pm - Winter hours: 9am to 7pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Waste Station
- Proximity to town:
- 17km to Takaka township or 13km to Collingwood
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Feb)||(Mar - Nov)|
|Per night||$43.00 - $270.00||$32.00 - $180.00|
- Other charges:
- Showers $1.00, washing machines and driers $4.00
- Further pricing information:
- Golden Bay Kiwi Holiday Park requires a 50% deposit to secure accommodation. For Peak Season bookings (1 December to 28 February) deposits must be paid by the date on your pending email that you will receive from us. For Off Peak bookings, deposits must be paid 1 week before your arrival date.