1 / 3
This intimate half day cruise seeks out the many playful dolphins within the sheltered waters of the Bay. Join the crew in searching for those tell tale splashes as Tutunui (our wee boat) gets in really close; jump into the warmest waters in New Zealand and snorkel with these majestic and inquisitive creatures – an experience you will never forget!
Our purpose built dolphin vessel gets you closer – with a low viewing deck, water jet engines, underwater microphone and experienced crew with an intimate knowledge of dolphin behaviour. And with a maximum number of 35 passengers onboard it means that this is a very upclose and personal experience.
NB: All customers that swim with dolphins must be comfortable swimming in open water.
Swim with Dolphins Bay of Islands - awesomeNZ.com, Maritime Building, Marsden Road, Paihia , Paihia, Northland, 0247, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am - 8pm / 7 Days
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Paihia is approximately 30mins from the Kerikeri airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- InterCity and GreatSights coaches depart from the Maritime Building
- Proximity to town:
- Located in the central city
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- See our website for full details