1 / 19
Relive the elegance of turn of the century travel with a cruise aboard the TSS Earnslaw steamship.
Watch the stokers fuel the fire boxes, feel the heat from the boilers and hear the steam engines working as "the Lady" takes you across beautiful Lake Wakatipu. As you relax on board enjoy a delicious meal or snack from the Promenade Cafe or a drink from the bar.
There's plenty of time to explore and you can even join in a sing-a-long around the piano.
See our website www.realjourneys.co.nz for departures, prices, full cruise details and other great Queenstown and Fiordland excursions.
TSS Earnslaw Steamship Lake Cruises, Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, 88 Beach Street, Queenstown. Open 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Pricing and Conditions
(14 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Café-style food and drinks are available for purchase from the Promenade Café on board the TSS Earnslaw.
- Further pricing information:
- Prices are valid from 1 Nov 2015 – 30 Sep 2017 and are per person based on a TSS Earnslaw Cruise departing Queenstown. TSS Earnslaw will undergo annual maintenance mid May 2017 – late June 2017 and will NOT be operating. Alternatively choose the Walter Peak High Country Farm Tour and travel across Lake Wakatipu by launch. Infants (0 - 4 yrs) carried free of charge. If cancelling/amending a booking, a refund will only be granted when Real Journeys receives notification 24hrs prior to departure.