From racing down Grade 4 rapids to family paddling and pizza around the lake, there’s something for everyone at Vector Wero. Feel the rush of adventure, or just dip in a toe – the choice is yours.
It’s free to enter and check out the action, including:
- The Tamariki River, a gentle 200m of white water rafting perfect for beginners, kids and families.
- The River Rush, featuring bigger waves, wilder water and more excitement.
- The Pump Waterfall, the highest man-made waterfall in the world.
- Kayak hire and lessons.
- SUP hire.
- 9000 sqm of beautifully clear water to explore.
Vector Wero Whitewater Park, 770 Great South Rd, Manukau City, Wiri, Manukau, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 5pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by his/her parent or another responsible adult at all times throughout their visit at the Park