1 / 4
Journey to New Zealand’s “8th Wonder of the World” with return coach and boat cruise!
The Milford Explorer departs Queenstown early and stops at the picturesque Te Anau township on the lake before heading through the Homer Tunnel into Milford.
Once there, you will go on an unforgettable two hour boat cruise through the sound exploring soaring peaks, towering waterfalls and New Zealand nature at its best. In summer there is also the option of spending a few more nights or walking the legendary Milford Track.
Queenstown - Milford - Queenstown
See amazing views of mirror lakes, mountains and cascading waterfalls on this one day trip.
Travel through to Milford Sound checking out the most amazing scenery in New Zealand along the way. The day consists of a two hour boat cruise through the sound exploring soaring peaks, towering waterfalls and New Zealand nature at its best.
Your trip will also include a free fresh packed lunch with a sandwich, cheese, fruit, biscuits, juice and tea and coffee so you can picnic where you want on the boat while enjoying the views.
See the Homer Tunnel, gigantic waterfalls and amazing fiords. In summer you have the option to jump off in Milford to spend a night or two. Provided the weather and bank balance permits you have the option of flying back to Queenstown, otherwise it’s back on the bus to take you back to the adventure capital.
- Unforgettable two hour boat cruise through the Fiords out to the Tasman Sea
- Views of mirror lakes, mountain vistas, cascading waterfalls and native NZ forest.
- One of the top scenic drives in the world
- We pick up from all central Queenstown backpacker hostels (contact us for departure times)
- Comfortable, modern, air-conditioned coach return to Queenstown with awesome Driver Guide commentary
- Take advantage of our flexble network to hop-on and hop-off in Te Anau or The Divide. Ask your Driver Guide or call us for more information.
- Freshly packed lunch incldued
About Kiwi Experience
Kiwi Experience is New Zealand’s famous travel network, offering you some of the most unforgettable experiences and backpacker tours on the planet.
Our big green buses and Kiwi drivers have a legendary status on the road and around the globe.
The buses are hop-on hop-off, meaning there’s a continuous circuit of buses running around the place, so if you’ve got more time, you can get off anywhere you like on the circuit, and get back on when the next bus comes through. Highly Highly recommended is spending one or two extra nights in Queenstown, there’s so much to do, and you’ll more than likely want to experience a Milford Sound Day Trip without eating into your free day in Queenstown.
Book direct on Kiwi Experience official website.
¿Tienes una gran historia para contar? Agrega tu artículo