Winter is a fantastic time to visit Queenstown, New Zealand’s premier four season lake and alpine resort town. Well known for its international-standard ski areas (Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, Cardrona and Treble Cone), there’s also plenty of winter fun to be had off the slopes.
- American Express Queenstown Winter Festival – this iconic annual festival kicks winter off with a blast! Events include live concerts, markets, sporting events and fireworks.
- Winter Sports - swap snowboarding or skiing for a day of snow-shoeing, tubing, ice skating, snow-mobiling or ice climbing!
- Warming Food & Drink – cozy up in one of Queenstown’s many cafes, bars or restaurants and enjoy local produce and wine.
- Retail Therapy – hit Queenstown’s shopping precinct. You’ll find top winter ski brands, warming merino clothing, possum-fur and sheepskin accessories and an unparalleled range of New Zealand souvenirs.
- Adrenaline Adventure – and if you really need to get the blood pumping, Queenstown has no shortage of year-round adrenaline activities! Perfect when you want to take a break from the mountain, and try something new and exciting.
¿Tienes una gran historia para contar? Agrega tu artículo