Situated 50 minutes north east of Hamilton is Te Aroha. Nestled at the foot of its mountain namesake, the historic Spa Town is famous for its natural hot soda water springs, gold mining and mountain hiking and biking trails.
1. Te Aroha Mineral Spas
2. Summit walk on Mt Te Aroha
3. Mokena geyser in Te Aroha
4. Picnic in the Te Aroha Domain
5. Mountain biking around the foothills of Mt Te Aroha
6. Fashion designer Anna S - shop & café in Morrinsville
Things to do, places to go, and general travel information about the Hamilton & Waikato region. Situated in the heart of the North Island the diverse Hamilton & Waikato region combines adventure activity with stunning landscape & relaxing escapes.