1 / 7
4 Nature Tours specialise in small group guided nature tours around Dunedin’s scenic Harbour, spectacular coastline, hidden beaches and unusual geology. Encounter the rarest of penguins or the endangered takahe. Taste and smell the native forest eco sanctuary. Hear the tuneful bell bird. Feel the unique Moeraki Boulders. Relax in our comfortable, air conditioned vehicle.
Travel at your own pace in “an awesome environment” and encounter nature in its broadest sense, meet our unusual and rare wildlife up close. Your knowledgeable local guides aims to make your tour "the highlight of your trip" to New Zealand.
Experience many of the areas hidden treasures, scenic and wildlife highlights whilst avoiding the crowds and delays of large groups
4 Nature, 292 Blueskin Road, RD1, Port Chalmers, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, 9081, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am-8pm 7 days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Dunedin Airport approx 40km
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Dunedin approx 18Km
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- We are based 18km from Dunedin and will collect clients from accommodation in Dunedin city centre and from Port Chalmer cruise ship wharf..
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Oct - Apr)||(May - Sep)|
|Adulto||$130.00 - $260.00||$117.00 - $240.00|
(16 años o menos)
|$90.00 - $180.00||$88.00 - $168.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Additional charges apply for groups of 2 or less
- Más información sobre precios:
- All prices include entry and permit fees to specified attractions. A 10% discount applies to groups of 4 or more booking and paying together. Pick up within 3km of Dunedin City centre or Port Chalmers cruise ship wharf is included in the price. Lunch is at the clients expense, we provide tea, coffee, biscuits (cookies) and drinking water. We also offer personalised tours and multi day tours.