1 / 12
We’re keen bikers here at Active, so we wanted to create the ‘dream itinerary’ for fellow biking enthusiasts! We’ve escaped the traffic by choosing private roads and wide, smooth cycling trails. There’s plenty of flexibility and freedom if you want to ride a little further or a little less, we’ve got you covered! Our new ‘Weka’ trip will suit both road cyclists and mountain bikers alike.
Activity level: The ‘Weka’ is an active cycling and hiking trip, so it’s important that you have a base level of biking and hiking fitness. You don’t have to be young or ready to take on the Tour de France (although if you are super fit and raring to go, you won’t be bored), but you should be in the habit of doing at least some riding.
Active Adventures - New Zealand Biking Adventure 'Weka' - 14 days, Level 1, 14-16 Church Street, Queenstown, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- NZ Office HQ: 8am until 5pm Monday to Friday, with emergency after hour contact available
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- For all of our tours we offer an airport pick-up service
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- The tour starts and ends in Christchurch, NZ. We can also pick up from our joining hotel
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Prices are approximate NZD conversion of published USD rates and are inclusive of tax
- Más información sobre precios:
- Please contact us for further details