1 / 7
Scaling the Auckland Harbour Bridge is rewarding, educational and designed to be easy going. It’s a fully-guided tour with commentary which will take you right to the top – giving you a 360 degree view of Auckland. With custom engineered walkways, its not only safe, easy going and beautiful but a pretty cool team bonding exercise too.
The Auckland Bridge Climb is an AJ Hackett Bungy Experience so you know it's going to be awesome! Learn about the history of where the sport of Bungy Jumping all began 30 years ago from the Bungy Originals! Also learn all about Auckland, local stories and legends and us as kiwis.
AJ Hackett - Auckland Bridge Climb, Curran Street Extension, Herne Bay, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1011, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Closed all Public Holidays. Otherwise operational seven days a week.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 45 minute drive
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5 minute drive
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$90.00 - $130.00|
- Otros cargos:
- NZ Students must show a valid NZ Student ID: $85 (Climb)
- Más información sobre precios:
- Bridge Climb Minimum age 7 years. Minimum weight 35kgs. All participants must wear fully enclosed toe shoes to gain access to the Bridge. Participant must agree to our terms and conditions.