1 / 9
Calling all adventurers! Slap on your life jacket, throw on some sunscreen and prepare your self for a very special experience. We will guide you through an extinct & flooded volcano crater and give you the chance to experience close wildife encounters with endangered species eg: hector dolphins, white flippered penguins, and NZ fur seals which reside in the marine reserve.
Witness some of the most stunning scenery in NZ while joining us on the most environmentally sensitive tours in the harbour. Small group numbers are key as we are visiting fragile, pristine, and relatively undisturbed natural areas, enjoy exploring this marine reserve in a low-impact and environmentally responsible way. Close encounters.
Akaroa Guided Kayak Safari, Rue Lauvaud, Akaroa, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7am - 10pm, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- We leave from Akaroa
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Travel Insurance: We advise all guests to consider arranging appropriate travel insurance that covers Adventure Tourism. On guided Safaris, Akaroa Guided Sea Kayak Safari is responsible for all company equipment on that Safari (e.g. kayaks, paddles etc). Under all circumstances, the guest is solely responsible for their personal equipment & possessions. Akaroa Guided Sea Kayak Safari accepts no liability for personal possessions or guest equipment under any circumstances.