1 / 8
The ultimate 9-day winter experience for those who want to see and do it all!
Travel to the most stunning highlights in the South Island of New Zealand. See mountains, glaciers, rain forests, rugged coastlines & NZ's best ski fields. Journey over the Southern Alps, hike by Mount Cook & try once in a lifetime activities.
With plenty of free inclusions including ski passes, mountain transfers, hot pools, most meals and carefully selected accommodation staying in hostels and lodges you'll be well taken care of when travelling with NZ's small group specialists.
Flying Kiwi Alpine Explorer - 9 day South Island Winter Tour, Rolleston Ave, City Centre, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8013, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am-5pm, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jul, Aug
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- No applicable
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Not applicable
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- No applicable
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Optional activities
- Más información sobre precios:
- We prefer to run trips with a good number of passengers on board as this increases your tour experience and helps us be kind to the environment. We look to depart with a minimum of 6 passengers. Once we have reached this number we would generally ‘guarantee’ the trip, so that you can be certain that it will run. If you are booked on a trip that needs to be cancelled for any reason, our reservations team will get in touch with you and try to find an alternative date/trip that suits you.