1 / 10
At Alpine Hunting New Zealand we retain an enviable reputation for maintaining the highest possible standards in professionally organizing and implementing New Zealand Trophy Hunts. We retain the country's most dedicated and experienced hunting guides. Not only do they possess a thorough knowledge of the terrain and wildlife, they are great companions, have excellent attitudes and are superb judges of trophy heads. Alpine Hunting New Zealand 'sets the standards' that our competition still strives to achieve.
Alpine Hunting is seriously committed to supplying “Trophy Quality Heads" and the premier experience we’ve built our reputation on... but not at the expense of some “good ol' kiwi fun!
Alpine Hunting New Zealand, 2143 Taihape-Napier Road, Moawhango, Taihape, Manawatu, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$6,000.00 - $100,000.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Non-hunter day rate US$195 per day
- Más información sobre precios:
- Deposits: An immediate deposit of 25% is required to confirm dates. A further 25% is due by September 1 on the year before hunt. Your deposit can be sent by check to Alpine Hunting, PO Box 5236. Palmerston North, New Zealand. Payment Options: All hunts are charged in US Dollars and payments can be made by personal or bank check, wire transfer, Visa or MasterCard (+5% credit card fee). For payments in camp checks are preferred.