1 / 7
Excitement and scenery jet boating on the Waimakariri River. This diverse river runs from the mountains to the sea and we have a departure point at both ends.
Our “Canyon Safaris” Tours depart close to Springfield just over one hour west of Christchurch in the spectacular canyon that runs through the foothills of the Southern Alps.
Our “Braided Shallows” departs from the Waimakariri Regional Park just 20 minutes north of Christchurch. Enjoy spins and speed in the shallow braided section of this amazing river.
Share the guides passion for jet boating and New Zealand rivers. A must do when in Canterbury.
Alpine Jet Thrills - Canyon Safaris , Otarama Road, Springfield, Springfield, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7580, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Office - 9am - 5pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Canyon Safaris departures are 50 minutes from Christchurch Airport.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Canyon Safaris departures are 1 hour from Christchurch.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$90.00 - $594.00|
(15 años o menos)
|$65.00 - $569.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- The minimum age is 2 years old, children must be accompanied by a caregiver. Pregnant women are advised not to partake in jet boating. People with medical concerns should mention these at the time of booking. The gorge is a confined area and often large pressure waves appear. Passengers are thoroughly briefed on safety requirements prior to all departures. Boarding is via a 30 foot portable jetty complete with handrails.