1 / 7
Excitement and scenery jet boating on the Waimakariri River. This diverse river runs from the mountains to the sea and we have a departure point at both ends.
Our “Canyon Discoveries” Tours depart close to Springfield just over one hour west of Christchurch in the spectacular canyon that runs through the foothills of the Southern Alps.
Our “Braided Shallows” departs from the Waimakariri Regional Park just 20 minutes north of Christchurch. Enjoy spins and speed in the shallow braided section of this amazing river.
Share the guides passion for jet boating and New Zealand rivers. A must do when in Canterbury.
Alpine Jet Thrills , 27 Bronwyn Street, Mairehau, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Office - 9am - 5pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Canyon Discoveries departures are 50 minutes from Christchurch Airport. Braided Shallows departures are 15 minutes from Christchurch Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- The Blue Line has a bus stop near the Braided Shallows departure point.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Canyon Discoveries departures are 1 hour from Christchurch. Braided Shallows departures are 20 minutes from Christchurch.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$90.00 - $594.00|
(15 años o menos)
|$65.00 - $564.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- The minimum age is 2 years old, children must be accompanied by a caregiver. Pregnant women are advised not to partake in jet boating. People with medical concerns should mention these at the time of booking. The gorge is a confined area and often large pressure waves appear. Passengers are thoroughly briefed on safety requirements prior to all departures. Boarding is via a 30 foot portable jetty complete with handrails.