1 / 6
Alpinism & Ski Wanaka offer 5-7 day ski touring/snow board adventures with IFMGA/NZMGA mountain guide Gary Dickson. (since Oct. 2015 via Alpine Guides Cook)
Enjoy your winter fitness in alpine wilderness of NZ; based at a high mountain hut in either Mount Cook/Aoraki or Westland National Park, tour with skis/split snowboard around vast glacial terrain with hundreds of meters of snow base. Ski off the Main Divide down massive non-crowded slopes and bowls with only a light pack on – the ultimate experience: are you ready for it?
Avalanche courses, special training also available.
Summer mountaineering with an instructional bent, learn/improve your alpine climbing skills (Nov-April).
Max ratio 1:4, alone or with your team of mates, private &
Alpinism & Ski, mountain guiding with Gary Dickson, 11 Rimu Lane, Wanaka town, Wanaka, 9305, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Wanaka 10 min. / Queenstown 1 hr / CHCH approx. 5.5-6 hrs
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Wanaka town 2.5 km
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 30-45 min on foot, a couple of min. by car
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$880.00 - $5,650.00|
- Otros cargos:
- flights in and out of the mountains as well as rental equipment if needed
- Más información sobre precios:
- It is good to have a certain flexibility: 1-2 days up your sleeves before and after trip dates for potential weather days as well as location, so as to maximize time and enjoyment considering weather and conditions. As from October 2015, Gary Dickson is Alpinism & Ski's only mountain guide, IFMGA/NZMGA expert. All trips run by him will be under Alpine Guides Mount Cook's (AGL) system of concessions and safety management. All payments will go to AGL directly after initial reservation