1 / 7
Opened January 2010, aMAZEme is a fabulous new attraction to Rotorua of 1.4 kilometres of winding hedge lined pathways take you to the centre of the maze. You are bound to get lost and are guaranteed to have loads of fun finding your way.
We're focused on providing good old fashioned fun for families at an affordable price. It is owned and operated by the Jensen family.
At aMAZEme your children will delight in the small animal petting experience, aviary and effectively designed playground. Everyone can enjoy McGregor’s garden with raised garden beds full of fruit, berries and vegetables in season.
Challenge your friends or family to one of the GIANT board games and the Climbing Cats! Enjoy the off-line world & make some great memories!
aMAZEme, 1335 paradise Valley Rd., Paradise Valley, Ngongotaha, Rotorua, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 10am - 5 pm (4pm closing during Winter), weather permitting
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 18km to Rotorua Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 8km from coach terminal at Rotorua Information Centre
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 8km to town
Precios y condiciones
(16 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) $50. Children under 5 years are free.