Need a boat to wakeboard right? Wrong! Come and visit the crew at Taupo’s Wakeboarding Park, an overhead cable to tow you around our man made pond. Surrounded in thermal springs. The tower system is more progressive than other 5-6 tower systems, an operator has an eye on you at all times, so no more swimming to the side and wasting all that time and energy walking back to the dock.
Nestled in the heart of the Wairakei Tourist Park, which sits alongside the iconic Waikato River, Taupo Wake Park is the place to learn, develop and push boundaries either by strapping a board to your feet. Either take to the water or get comfy on the banks, or in the hot water, catch the action and even cook yourself a BBQ. Enjoy the ride.
Taupo Wake Park, 201 Karetoto Road, Wairakei, Lake Taupo, 3384, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Bookings Essential
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 15 min drive, pick up for up to 3 people could be arranged
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 10 min Drive
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10 min Drive to Taupo Town, accomadation 1 min away
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$20.00 - $99.00|
- Otros cargos:
- $15 for Board HIre
- Más información sobre precios:
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by parent or guardian. Every person that rides on the cable must sign a waiver ( available for view at http://www.taupowakepark.com/)