1 / 18
'Aporo', say "A-po-raw" with a rolling r, means apple & speaks to the simplicity & colour that accents the home, as well as the apple-orchardist background of the family that is lucky enough to call this fantastic home their family holiday home!
Aporo is perched above the Nelson suburbs of Stoke & Tahunanui with a sense of space, beauty, light & style imbued in the design of the house.
Views take in the blue of Tasman Bay, the mountain's of Kahurangi National Park & the wide expanse of Nelson's sunny blue skies!
This home offers space, comfort, warmth & fantastic indoor outdoor flow from separate living, dining areas, great outdoor balcony, gas BBQ, fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, off-street parking, peace & privacy.
Aporo - Nelson/Stoke Holiday Home, 34 Austen Ward Heights, Enner Glynn, Nelson Central, Nelson, 7010, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 5 min driving
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 15 min driving
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10 min driving
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$230.00 - $410.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Rates based on a 2 adult guests occupancy. Extra adult $30 per night. Extra child $15 per night. Service fee $25 per booking
- Más información sobre precios:
- Aporo will be presented with beds made, ready for your stay. All utilities, linens & towels, use of property amenities including, WiFi, pantry & sanitary basics, departure linen service & standard housekeeping up to 3 hours. Extra charges will apply where additional cleaning, BBQ or oven cleaning or excessive rubbish disposal is required.