1 / 3
Ata Rangi, meaning "dawn sky" or "new beginning" is a small NZ winery with a big reputation for serious Pinot Noir. Located in Martinborough, it is owned and managed by a family trio - Clive Paton, his wife Phyll and his sister Alison - with star winemaker Helen Masters, Vineyard Manager Gerry Rotman & Business Manager Pete Monk. Ata Rangi is well established in 25 international markets and has an enviable reputation as one of the New World's most respected Pinot Noir producers."...the long-serving, dedicated team behind Ata Rangi just go from strength to strength. Their Pinots have always been great and yet, even in a world where the Pinot benchmark gets higher every year, Ata Rangi is better than ever." Lisa Perrotti-Brown
Ata Rangi, 14 Puruatanga Rd, Martinborough, Wairarapa, 5711, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Summer (Nov-Feb) 12 Noon - 4pm daily / Mar-Oct 12 Noon - 4pm weekends; 1-3pm weekdays
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 1hr 15mins from Wellington Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 2 minutes by vehicle/5 minutes by bicycle from Martinborough town square
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- Bookings not required for groups under 10 people. Groups up to 20 people may be accommodated depending on season. $15/pp special tailored tasting service available by appointment only, during summer months, please enquire via email.