1 / 6
Enter between majestic kauri (native tree) columns to explore four floors of exhibitions, seven centuries of art and one of the country's most iconic buildings.
Experience world-class touring exhibitions, immerse yourself in the sights, sounds and atmosphere of traditional and contemporary international works and discover the largest permanent collection of New Zealand art right in the heart of Auckland City.
Join our friendly and knowledgeable guides as they lead you on a fascinating tour through the art, artists, stories and histories that make up our Gallery.
Explore the Gallery on one of our free tours. Join tours in English 11.30am and 1.30pm daily or in Mandarin 12.30pm, Thu-Sun.
Open 10am - 5pm.
Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tāmaki, Cnr Kitchener and Wellesley Streets, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 10am - 5pm, 7 days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- The Gallery is a short walk from Queen Street, in the heart of Auckland City
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$17.00 - $20.00|
(12 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- New Zealand residents – Free. Special charges apply to some exhibitions.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Our friendly and knowledgeable guides will lead you on a fascinating journey through the art, artists, stories and histories that make up our Gallery. Adults $10. Children 12 and under FREE. English-language tours: 11.30am and 1.30pm daily Mandarin-language tours: 12.30pm every Thu–Sun 奥克兰美术馆提供中文导览服务 价格：每人$10 导览团出发时间：每周四至周日下午12:30