1 / 5
Explore a garden that can delight, inspire, entertain and relax your senses. The collections of natives and exotics are complimented by lakes, the award winning Potter Children’s Garden and a growing collection of large scale outdoor sculpture by New Zealand artists.
Pack a picnic or enjoy lunch at Cafe miko, located in the Huakaiwaka Visitor Centre with views out over the gardens. Enjoy the changing centre displays introducing you to the beauty and fascinating facts about plants. View many of our sustainable initiatives from vegetated swales to green roofs.
8 Nov 2017 - 28 Feb 2018 - Enjoy Sculpture in the Gardens
Only 20 minutes from the city or airport the Gardens is open every day of the year and entry is free.
Auckland Botanic Gardens, 102 Hill Road, Manurewa, Auckland Central, Auckland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Visitor Centre is open 8am - 4pm weekdays (4.30pm in summer)and weekend 9am - 4pm (5pm in summer) The Gardens are open 7am - 6pm (8pm summer)
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 15 minutes
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 minutes
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 25 minutes
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Guided tours on request - charges apply