1 / 3
Discover Waikato’s world class facility, centered around a purpose built 250m wooden with a guided tour. A great opportunity to learn about the history of the Avantidrome and find out more about the facilities and programmes we have on offer. While you are here, grab yourself a spot in the stands and watch New Zealand’s track cyclists train or perhaps rub shoulders with one of the Waikato/BOP Magic players or All Blacks Sevens team in the tunnel. If you’re lucky, you might even spot some of New Zealand’s Olympic heroes hanging around.
Avantidrome Tours take place on a weekly basis.
Private bookings of a minimum of 10 persons welcome outside designated tour times.
Avantidrome, 15 Hanlin Road, Cambridge, Cambridge, Hamilton - Waikato, 3283, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Monday-Friday 6am-9pm, Saturday 9am-7pm, Sunday 9am-8pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 16km to Hamilton Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 3.5km to Cambridge
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$8.00 - $12.00|
(16 años o menos)
- Más información sobre precios:
- Tours must have a minimum of 5 persons otherwise tours will be postponed. Tour groups must have no more than 25 persons in the group. Tours groups must have no more than 25 persons in the group.