1 / 4
Awen Lodge is situated on a 23 acre farm adjacent to Mount Grey and Ashley Forest and is the perfect centre from which to tour North Canterbury. Enjoy the thermal springs at Hanmer, whale watching at Kaikoura, wine tasting in the vineyards of the Waipara Valley, explore local nature trails and beaches and yet be only 45 minutes north of Christchurch airport. Amberley has restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, petrol stations and shops. We provide a warm welcome and a great hosting experience for our guests and are happy to cater for all diets as we have first hand experience of food allergies. Ours is a non-smoking home and we do our best to live an organic and healthy lifestyle. We have our own bees and our own fresh seasonal produce
Awen Lodge B&B, 480 Cramptons Bush Road, RD 2 Amberley, Amberley, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 24 hours, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 45 minutes
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 15 minute drive to local restaurants and shops
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$110.00 - $150.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Child under 5 sharing parent's room -free Child 5-12 sharing parent's room $40.