1 / 2
1 / 5
Backcountry New Zealand - Hunting & Fishing guiding service has established itself as one of the leading guiding outfitters with decades of experience in stalking the game and trout species of New Zealand Since the 1980's.
What this means for you is that a sucessful fly fishing guiding operation has proven and continues to prove success each year.
A limited number of tours allows Backcountry NZ nationally qualified guides to deliver private, personal and professional fishing to those that secure dates, meaning your experience is not one of many, but the only guided tour we are focusing on!
We are the outfitter of choice for many international Angling Travel agencies across the Americas and Europe through years of consistent satisfaction.
- Phil Stephenson, Nigel Birt, Neil Goldie - NZ Professional Fishing Guides longstanding members
- Supply Fly-Fishing services to many lodges in Canterbury & Westland
- As seen on Discovery Channel
Where to Stay
Find more Accommodation in Methven
Backcountry New Zealand Hunting & Fly Fishing Guides, 4323 Arundel Rakaia Gorge Road, Staveley, Methven, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7771, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 1 hours drive
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 20 minutes
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 15 Minutes
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$870.00 - $500,000.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Animal Tags & game License fees where appropriate