1 / 6
TONGARIRO ALPINE CROSSING – Transport / Transfers
Journey self-guided includes our unique Maori cultural experience as well as our local knowledge & stories as we transfer you there and back with our vans’ to New Zealand’s best one day hike. Safety photography, use of walking poles and a FREE drink at the end is provided. Begin your day early and enjoy the sunrise with the lesser crowds (totally suggest).
Be prepared, be aware, and be equipped. Think your safety is first.
Small family business established 2012.
TRANSPORT / TRANSFERS
• Accommodation, Plane or Train.
• Taupo Airport check-in 30 minutes before depart flights.
• Kiwi Rail National Park train station Check-in 20 minutes before depart.
*Special requests please let us know.
Backyard Tours - Transport/Transfers, Te Takinga Street, Turangi, Tongariro, Lake Taupo, 3334, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Confirmation upon booking request
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 45 mins from Turangi to Taupo Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 1 km Turangi Bus Stop
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 2mins Drive, 5mins Walk
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$35.00 - $180.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Children 12yrs & under must be accompanied with an adult, ask management if necessary. Age restriction is for awareness and safety first. Prices are subject to change without notice at any one time. Agent booking fees’ may be applicable. If any medical concerns please seek advice from a legal Practitioner before attempting any ‘outdoor’ activities. Outdoor activities of participation and of any own vehicle parking is at your own risk. Notify us if not to participate with any photography.