1 / 5
Watch the aquatic world of dolphins and marine wildlife. Explore at the islands with kayaks, stand-up paddle boarding, snorkeling, and swimming. Our tours include geographical, historical and cultural information about the islands, all wildlife, fish, birds and marine mammals.
Our guides provide commentary about the species encountered and their ecology and biology.
Departing from the Strand Tauranga daily at 8:00am returning 4:00pm.
Bay Explorer, cnr Strand and Wharf Street, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, 3110, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Always open
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- The tauranga Airport is 10mins drive.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- The Coach Terminal is 200m from departure
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- City Centre
Precios y condiciones
(11 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Free Kayaks and Standup Paddle Boards SUP.
- Más información sobre precios:
- We offer a licenced bar, cold beers, chilled wines and spirits. Non - alcoholic drinks also available. You must be 18years or older to purchase alcoholic drinks. Free us of on board BBQ. We can cook up a great lunch, we often supply fresh fish when caught o board. You can also supply your own food for the crew to cook for you. Join in and be part of the crew. Free Kayaks and Standup Paddle Boards (SUP) participate or just watch as we explore the coastline near the anchored boat