1 / 11
GUNGHA II is a modern, New Zealand built, ocean going yacht. She is fast, stable and keen to be sailed by novice sailors. Experience awesome sailing and the fantastic Bay of Islands all in one super day! Our trip is exciting, funny & informal. We provide tasty morning snacks, heaps of sailing, a unique island stopover, masks & snorkels, hot outside showers and our yummy fresh sandwich lunch included.
Dolphins, penguins & seabirds are frequently sighted in playful groups. Please note we do not target or swim with dolphins and prefer to encounter them naturally while sailing. Our friendly crew will help you sail the boat or simply relax and enjoy. We depart daily from Paihia. Vegetarian, gluten free or vegan lunch options included.
Bay of Islands Sailing/Gungha II, Marsden Road, The Wharf, Paihia, Northland, 0200, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 30 minutes from Kerikeri Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 minute walk
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Boarding in central Paihia
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- BAY OF ISLANDS SAILING/GUNGHA II Tour Details Tour Description Your Bay of Islands day sailing adventure takes place on board GUNGHA II our 65 foot New Zealand built ocean voyaging yacht. We endeavor to sail throughout the entire tour and to use our engine only briefly and when required for landing. Passengers are encouraged to get involved and help work the sails. Our safety briefing is required listening for all passengers. We will brief you generally as a group before sailing. Throughout the