Departing Wellington aboard an Interislander ferry, you'll travel across the Cook Strait and through the stunning Marlborough Sounds. On arrival, you will transfer by water taxi and head north up the Queen Charlotte Sound to your final destination - the luxury Bay of Many Coves. There, nestled amongst the bush-clad hills you will relax and unwind in pure isolation and luxury.
• Return Interislander travel
• Return Interislander Plus Lounge entry
• Two nights’ accommodation at Bay of Many Coves
• Breakfast each morning at Bay of Many Coves
• 3-course dinner and a glass of wine/beer each night
• Water taxi transfers between Picton and Bay of Many Coves
• Complimentary usage of kayaks, standup paddleboards, and dinghy